February 22, 2013
1/2 head of cauliflower
3/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh green beans, chopped in 1/4 inch pieces.
1/4 cup snow peas, chopped in half
2 scallions or green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
2 1/2 Tablespoons nama shoyu (or tamari)
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon honey (agave, or maple syrup)
2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar (or your favorite vinegar)
dash cayenne, to taste
1 Tablespoons sesame seeds
1. In food processor, process cauliflower until rice - like and remove to bowl.
2. Add red bell pepper, green beans, snow peas, onions and mix.
3. Add ginger, nama shoyu and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4. Pour into a shallow baking dish and place in dehydrator at 115 degrees for 30 -60 min (optional).
5. Serve over a bed of red cabbage or greens.
Rawfully Tempting™ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Unsubscribe from our newsletter