White Chocolate - Raspberry Cheesecake
1/2 cup almonds, soaked overnight and dehydrated
6 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
2 Tablespoon cacao powder
2 drops Medicine Flower vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite vanilla extract.
1/4 cup shredded coconut (plus 2T for garnish)
6 Tablespoons **cacao butter, chopped or shaved
2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked 3-4 hours
1 1/4 cups water (add more as needed to blend)
1/2 cup of *Irish moss paste,(or 3 Tbsp ground chia)
1/2 cup maple syrup (grade B or your favorite sweetener)
1 tsp lucuma powder (opt- nice maple-like flavor)
pinch vanilla bean powder (or 3 drops Medicine Flower Vanilla
7 drops *Medicine Flower White Chocolate extract
1 tsp sunflower lecithin (opt)
pinch sea salt
1 Tablespoon psylliulm husk powder (follow Directions - gets added later)
Raspberry Filling Ingredients:
3/4 cup Cheesecake Filling(above)
1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 Tablespoon maple syrup (grade B or your favorite sweetener)
3/4 Tablespoon psyllium husks powder (added last)
1. In a food processor, mix ingredients until it starts to ball up.
2. Press mixture into 7" spring form pan, mini cheesecake pans, or 2 4" pans. (Store extra crust mixture in freezer)
1. Melt cacao butter and coconut oil in dehydrator, or place ingredient in a medium metal bowl over a small metal bowl filled with hot water. Set aside.
2. In blender, mix nuts, water, Irish moss paste and maple syrup until creamy.
3. Add lucuma powder, flavored extracts lecithin, salt, and blend.
4. Blend in melted ingredients to mixture which should be thick and creamy.
5. Remove 3/4 cup mixture and set aside for Raspberry Filling.
6. Taste for sweetness and adjust as needed.
7. Add psyllium husks powder to blender and blend until creamy. Will thicken quickly, and firm when chilled.
8. Pour mixture over crust and place in refrigerator.
9. To remaining mixture add raspberries and remaining ingredients and blend until creamy.
10. Spoon over white chocolate mixture. Using a spatula or knife, swirl mixtures together. Don't over swirl.
11. Garnish with shaved or grated cacao butter and cacao nibs. Add raspberries, optional. Mix 2 Teaspoons Red Raspberry Powder with shredded coconut for a pretty garnish.
12. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours to set. Press center of cake with index finger. It should feel firm and not leave a depression.
13. Remove from pan or cups and drizzle with your favorite chocolate syrup, or serve as is.
*Mention "Rawfully Tempting" in Shipping
Comments and Medicine Flower will send a Special Bonus Sample with your order.