Creamy Veggie Sauce on Zucchini Pasta
1 to 2 medium zucchini spiralized or cut into noodles
1 cup veggie pulp (fresh or frozen)
1/4 cup sunflower seeds (soaked 2 to 4 hours)
2 cups water (as needed for consistency)
1 Tablespoon nama shoyu (or tamari) (optional)
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 Tablespoons Living Tree Community Living Tahini
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt (to taste)
1/2 red bell pepper chopped
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1/8 teaspoon each - garlic and onion powder
1/4 cup soaked walnuts - (optional for a meat sauce consistency)
1 Tablespoon sesame seeds (dark and light mix)
1. In a high speed blender, mix veggie pulp, sunflower seeds and water.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except walnuts, if using, and blend until creamy. Add walnuts and pulse blend, leaving very small crumb like pieces.
Suggestion: add soaked arame, kelp noodles, or other sea vegetables to the zucchini noodles for added nutritional benefit!
Directions for Assembly
1. Plate zucchini noodles and spoon sauce on top.
2. Sprinkle with black and gold sesame seeds.
3. Add Spicy Kim Chi and serve.