3/4 cup cashews
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp agave nectar or raw honey (to taste)
1 Tbsp yacon syrup (optional)
1/2 tsp lucuma powder (optional)
pinch Bourbon Vanilla Bean powder (or vanilla extract))
pinch sea salt
- In a high speed blender, blend coconut and coconut water.
- Add dates and cashews and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut oil, agave, lucuma, vanilla powder and salt. Mix until creamy.
- Run through an ice cream maker as directed, or pour into a glass bowl and freeze. Mix
- well after 2-3 hours. Repeat again until firm.
honey or agave to sweeten as desired
- Run through food processor or high speed blender until creamy.
- After 2-3 hours, drizzle raspberry sauce into mixture and swirl using a dull-edged knife. Return to freezer.
- Serve as is, or garnish with shredded coconut, fresh raspberries, chopped nuts, and chocolate syrup. Make chocolate syrup with cacao powder and agave to sweeten. (Add water as needed to thin).