- Process almonds and walnuts into a powder.
- Place nut meal into a mixing bowl.
- Add everything else and mix well.
- This will keep 4 days in the fridge.
- You could double this recipe, but I found this enough for 2 without too much leftover.
3 Tablespoons Nama Shoyu
2 red bell pepper
1/2 orange bell pepper
1/2 yellow bell pepper
1 zucchini, sliced thin
1 small red onion
1 scallion, finely chopped
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 of green and red pepper, cut into chunks
1/4 c parsley (optional)
Handful of cilantro
1 tsp cumin
Pinch of sea salt
Jalapeno to taste
- In a food processor, pulse ingredients (using short quick pulses) into small pieces. Do not puree!