raw corn chips.
Pasta with Smoky Chipotle Sauce
4 medium zucchini
1/2 cup cashews
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup water (add more as needed)
2 Tablespoons lime juice
3 Tablespoon sun dried tomatoes, chopped and soaked
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons honey or liquid sweetener
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder (or smoked paprika)
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
1 1/2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2 Tablespoons black sesame seeds
1. Peel zucchini and spiralize into "spaghetti" noodles (or use peeler to form long, thin noodles)
2. Blend cashews, sunflower seeds, water, avocado, lime juice, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil.
3. Add honey, garlic and seasonings. Blend until creamy.
4. Transfer spiralized zucchini to a bowl and top with sauce. (A little goes a long way and you may have extra sauce for the next day).
5. Add onion, corn, tomatoes, cilantro and sesame seeds. Mix well, and serve.
OPTION: This dish may be warmed in dehydrator, low temperature oven, or frying pan.
CHECK OUT THE RAWFULLY TEMPTING RECIPE BOUTIQUE
Rawfully Tempting™ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Unsubscribe from our newsletter