6 ounces pili nuts, soaked over night, and dehydrated (remove skins, optional)
1/2 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup (grade B)
2 Tablespoons cacao powder (or carob powder)
1 drop Medicine Flower Dark Chocolate Extract (optional)
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
2 Tablespoons Living Tree Hazelnut Cloud (or nut butter)
2 Tablespoons sesame seeds (soaked and dehydrated - optional)
3 Tablespoons desiccated coconut flakes
2 Tablespoons raisins or goji berries(optional)
1 Tablespoon chopped nuts (any kind) optional
1 Tablespoon cacao nibs, ground (optional)
1. In food processor, mix pili nuts until creamy. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add cacao powder, extract, salt and Hazelnut Cloud.
2. Transfer to a bowl, dividing mixture in half.
3. Add sesame seeds and chopped nuts to one batch. Add coconut and raisins to another. See other options to add above.
4. Pour into candy molds, or spread on a sheet of parchment paper. Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve.
5. Store in refrigerator or freezer. Don't worry, they won't last long!
Add different flavor extracts or essential oils - raspberry, mint, almond, orange, etc.
Note: Mention "Rawfully Tempting" in Shipping Comments and Medicine Flower will send a Special Bonus Sample with your order.