Light Summer Pudding Parfait
Vanilla Pudding Ingredients:
1 cup Young Thai coconut meat
3/4 cup coconut water or filtered water
3 Medjool dates, pitted
3 Tablespoons white chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol free) or 3 drops Medicine Flower Vanilla Extract
1 pinch sea salt
Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
1 Tablespoon cacao powder (or carob powder)
1 Tablespoon maple syrup (grade B or your favorite sweetener)
Top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, chopped nuts, etc.
Consistency: a lot of this depends upon how much meat and water are in your coconut..so use your judgment. If pudding is too thin, add more chia, or even add a handful of raw cashews and blend to blissful creaminess.
HOW TO OPEN A YOUNG THAI COCONUT
1. Blend Vanilla Pudding ingredients together until creamy. (Add more water if necessary)
2. Pour half of this mixture into two small glasses or serving bowls.
3. Add Chocolate Pudding ingredients to blended mixture, and blend until creamy. Taste for sweetness.
4. Pour over Vanilla Pudding
5. Garnish with dried coconut and cacao nibs, or your favorite garnish.
6. Chill for 30 to 60 minutes and serve.
**Option: Create a lovely "butterscotch" flavor pudding by sweetening the vanilla portion with Living Tree Community Snugglespoon honey. Seriously yummy!
Approximate Servings: 2
Note: Mention "Rawfully Tempting" in Shipping Comments and Medicine Flower will send you a Special Bonus Sample.
Note: Enter "rawfullytempting" in the Coupon Code for a one-time 10% discount on any purchase with Z Natural Foods.