Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream
2 cups coconut flesh, or shredded coconut
2 cups coconut water (or filtered water)
2 dates, pitted and chopped
3/4 cup cashews
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
2 Tablespoons yacon syrup or your favorite sweetener - liquid
2 teaspoons sunflower lecithin (optional -emulsifies)
2 Tablespoons honey (or agave)
1 teaspoon lucuma powder (optional)
6 drops "Medicine Flower" Vanilla Extract (or 2 teaspoons liquid extract)
pinch cardamom (tiny pinch)
pinch sea salt
2 Tabloespoons Chocolate Syrup (below) - or Chocolate Spread by Love Street
For the Chocolate Syrup (Fudge Ripple)
2 Tbsp cacao powder
3 Tbsp cacao butter, melted
2 tsp coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp yacon syrup (agave or honey)
2 drops Medicine Flower Dark Chocolate Extract
water as needed to thin
- Blend coconut and coconut water.
- Add dates and cashews and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for Chocolate Syrup.
- Blend until very creamy.
- Run through an ice cream maker or pour into a glass bowl and freeze. Mix well every 2-3 hours until firm.
- When soft-serve consistency, add Chocolate Syrup and swirl with a fork into ice kreme.
- Freeze to set and serve with favorite garnish.
*Mention Rawfully Tempting when you purchase any Medicine Flower product and receive a special bonus sample with your order.